Rare opportunity, stunning Pasatiempo Golf Course views in a fabulous location. Minutes to downtown Santa Cruz, Beaches and convenient commuter access to hwy 17. Adjacent to 14th green - drive cart onto the course. Almost 1/2 acre landscaped park like lot setting, framed by 2 Redwoods. Sunny and private with established landscaping. Single level, quality built, 2500 sqft 3 bedroom home with beamed ceiling living room and picture windows. 2 fireplaces, multiple patio areas, privacy, circular driveway, 2 car garage. Mid century modern feel - some updating. First time on the market in over 50 years.
Roger Jay Berke of Thunderbird Real Estate
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven, Continuous Cleaning Oven
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof, Shingle Roof
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Family Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- MLS Area: Scotts Valley South
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Golf Course: Golf Course View
- View: Golf Course View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.